Inviting the stakeholders to attend workshops for fisheries sustainability.
Due to its unique role in trading, FCF is attentive towards the information and trends from upstream to downstream. integration of comments and feedback gathered from various parties, FCF hosts (or co-hosts) various fisheries sustainability working groups and sessions for the capacity building of international trends and requirements among our suppliers and stakeholders.
- Outreach for the Fisheries Improvement Project (FIP) and Social Responsibility (February)
- Social Responsibility capacity building session (March)
- Suva site visit to the vessels and fishing gears study with the captains (February)
Tong Kang, Taiwan
- FIP and Social Responsibility Introduction and Demonstration (June)
- Outreach for FIP and Social Responsibility (November)
- ISSF training for Environmental and Social Responsibility (December)
- Outreach for FIP and Social Responsibility (October)