International Sales Personnel
- Assisting handling of vendor’s supplies of goods and provision of service packages in accordance with customers’ needs.
- Contacting customers about price quotes and handling orders.
- Maintaining existing customer relationships and providing service.
- Developing domestic and foreign markets and customers.
- On-site quality management and monitoring of products and processed goods.
- Occasional domestic and foreign travel and visits to customers; may be stationed in an overseas area.
- Must possess good communication and coordination skills; must have strong execution ability and team spirit
- Relevant international trade licenses and practical work experience are preferred
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, excellent attention to detail, and eagerness to learn
- Good logic ability, quick responses
- Overseas study or life experience preferred.
- Must be able to independently implement projects and must be able to work in a team.
- A proactive attitude,willingness to actively assume responsibility, cheerful, emotionally stable.
Bonuses & Gifts
Cash gifts/gift items on the three major annual holidays, birthday cash gifts and year-end bonuses
Major Personal Events Subsidies
Marriage cash gifts, cash gifts for children’s marriages, childbirth assistance subsidies, child education, funeral subsidies, and hospitalization consolation money
Education and career growth
Continuing education subsidies, and work rotation and promotion system
NTD 32,000 ~ 40,000