Learn about the process you will go through after you launch your application
Search Job and Apply
- Please find our opening jobs on website and read the working content.
- Submit your CVs or resumes through website or the 104 recruitment agency.
- Your professional technological and exclusive experience will made you stand out.
- Your resume will be sent to all managers in FCF, therefore you may be recruited for a position other than the one you applied for.
- There are some questionnaire and English exam before the interview.
- You will have interviews with one to two or more managers.
- You may have one to two interviews.
- We will arrange your interview time(s) and contact with you by email or telephone.
- We’ll check your qualifications and experience.
- Depending on the job and the department, the final decision will take an average of 2 to 4 weeks.
- You will be informed and sent a letter of employment if you are accepted.
Our rewards reflect our unique values and are extended to every company member, regardless of location or seniority.
What Our Employees say
Find out more about what a FCFer may experience in the working environment
Don’t prove, but improve!